- H07RN-F 120mm² 10 Meter Set (5 Powerlock Lines)
- H07RN-F 120mm² 25 Meter Set (5 Powerlock Lines)
- H07RN-F 240mm² 25 Meter Set (5 Powerlock Lines)
Cable Hire: Powerlock Cable
Source-to-Drain Powerlock Cable
High quality TITANEX® Cable. Single Core copper H07RN-F.
Hire standard 1 meter Generator Tails or bespoke specifications.
Crimp terminated with Powersafe powerlock connectors.
Low voltage cable available in 120mm² or 240mm².
Powerlock Cable Hire
Phase 3 hire single core TITANEX® as it is one of the highest quality and productive cables available. We supply 10M and 25M length runs for power distribution. Our source to drain powerlock cable hire allows for daisy chaining of leads for different specifications. Powersafe Connectors are used to assure electrical connections do not disconnect under load. The connectors are also colour coded to help identify the line phases – we used standard insulator electrical coding colours.
Benefits of TITANEX®
- Flexible – Easy To Work With
- Robust rubber cables for both indoor and outdoor use
- Excellent resistance to vibrations and abrasion
- Highly resistant to most chemicals and oils
- Resistant to intermittent water
- High operating temperature up to 90°C
- Operating voltage up to 1 kV
Read More about TITANEX Cable here.
We hire out 240mm² H07RN-F rubber cable for low voltage application. Phase 3’s source-to-lug cable is cut down to to 25 meter lengths for power distribution. Cable is crimp terminated with Powersafe C240 Connectors. This TITANEX cable will accept 599 amps.
We hire out 120mm² H07RN-F rubber cable for low voltage application. Phase 3’s lug-to-source cable is cut down to to 10 or 25 meter lengths for power distribution. Cable is crimp terminated with Powersafe C120 Connectors. This TITANEX cable will accept 382 amps.